Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm much stronger now comparing to the time I first stepped into college. Then again, in this fierce environment, it is impossible not to grow. Finally, I'm seeing something positive out of all these for once.

School: Mundane. That hasn't changed a bit. We continue leading life in a routine, do we are told, follow the plans made for us, having little control of our own lives. I need rest, badly. Before long, school is going to drain even that very little left of us now.

And I realised I hate second chances. If you don't want to give me a chance then, don't give me one now. I don't see how you will trust me now when you have little faith in me then. Call me stubborn/petty wtv, but I don't need this. I'm not contented being a replacement, I rather be myself.

I saw this on my news feed:
"There's a point in your life when you are tired of chasing after people and trying to fix things. It's not giving up, it's just realising there's no longer a need."

How true.